Our Progress

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mass on Right Fallopian Tube?

Karen: Just a quick update. Saw my OB for the first time today at 4wks 4days. Though my hormone levels were still too low to show anything, she decided to take a look by ultrasound. As we expected, she saw nothing in the uterus. However, she did see a large mass on the right ovary. She had two theories: fibroid, or tubal pregnancy. Yikes, was not ready to hear that one, especially with all the strange cramping and sharp pains I've been having! I don't think anyone on earth has ever wished so hard to have a fibroid!!

On a good note, she seems wonderful and will take good care of me through the pregnancy. She's willing to do whatever it takes to get me through HG, and has assured me that she won't let me experience the pain and weight loss I suffered last pregnancy. Let's just hope there's a pregnancy for her to monitor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment