Our Progress

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

(almost) 12 weeks

Karen: Saw the midwife at my OB's practice today. She is also wonderful and her son is in Miya's first grade class! Miya came along and was able to play helper midwife, holding the doppler to find Pumpkin's heart beat. We asked very nicely and also got a peek at the little one, who was sitting straight up and only gave us a view of his/her head. Still, Miya is proudly parading around with a picture of "her baby". So sweet.

I am feeling very medically good! My nausea is well under control and I'm able to eat at very frequent intervals, resulting in a weight gain (finally) of 1 pound from the pre-pregnancy weight! All in all, I really can't complain as this Pumpkin is taking it really easy on me.

The belly is growing!! I look about a full month ahead of where I really am. I guess this is typical the second time around. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment